Interested in joining the team?
Sherpa Technologies was founded in 1985 by visionaries who recognized that businesses needed reliable and professional network engineering and technology support. Since that time, we have become the area's leader for technology solutions and a trusted advisor for hundreds of businesses.
We value our employees and believe that our clients are best served by technically competent and professionally experienced individuals. Our comprehensive benefits package and commitment to training and professional development enables our team to stay sharp and deliver the high quality solutions and recommendations our customers demand.
If you're interested in becoming a part of Sherpa's exceptional team, please review our current career opportunities and e-mail your resume to email@example.com for our consideration.
Now Hiring: Network Engineer
As a full time Sherpa Network Engineer you will provide IT support, planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and management of various network systems for area businesses. You will be a trusted advisor for our clients and be a recognized expert in managing IT resources. With technology constantly changing you will be faced with new challenges and opportunities daily. We are not only looking for the best and the brightest, but the most innovative and passionate people to join our team.
- Provide IT support, network and security systems planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and management for area businesses.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Work closely with other engineers, managers, and account managers to ensure client IT needs are met.
- Experience with switches, routers, firewalls, application security, wireless systems in small, medium and large business environments is preferred.
- At least 2 years of industry experience in technical support, professional services, engineering, or systems engineering.
- Experience with Cisco, Check Point, Barracuda, Websense, VMware, and HP network solutions desired.
- Outstanding attention to detail, resourcefulness, problem solving, account management, and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for developing skills and learning new technologies.
- BS degree preferred in Computer Science or related technical degree, or equivalent experience.
- Health Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional training and certification programs
To apply e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.